Fridah holds a Master of Business Administration (Strategic Management) Kenya Methodist University, a Bachelor of Business Administration (Entrepreneurship) Kenya Methodist University and Diploma in Co-operative Management – The Co-operative College of Kenya with various certificates on the followings areas:
- Certified SACCO Professional (CSP) Certificate
- Strathmore WOCCU African Management Institute (SWAMI)
- SACCO Manager Programme
- Certificate in Computer fundamentals & C.M.I.S – Codic Computer Institute
- Certificate of Proficiency examinations in Insurance College of Insurance, Nairobi.
- Certified Public Accountants Part I Certificate Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examinations Board
Mrs. Nyaboga is currently a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer for Massaba Rural Development Organization. With her wide experience that she has acquired over the years from various organizations she has served in both government and private institutions and a SACCO Manager and Micro-financing, has helped MRDO tremendously in management of the Groups that MRDO is partnering with. MRDO is currently exploring on ways and means help local groups move to micro-financing.